Hi, I'm Christy Batta!
I am a graphic designer and branding expert for nonprofits and businesses doing good work for others.
My mission is to help clients make the right impressions on the right people. I believe design isn’t just about the typefaces and colors, but also creating a visual voice that people can recognize and trust.
Hire me if you want someone as a partner on your team. I listen to your ideas so you feel heard and understood. Then we work together to create a design that supports your bigger vision.
Why I do what I do
I love hearing your story so I can incorporate it into a design that really speaks to what you do. My favorite projects are the ones where I can see where our points of view came together to make something new we each wouldn't have made on our own. I love building positive creative partnerships with my clients so we can stay motivated and inspired to do our good work!
I would love to speak with you about your design needs and ideas! Let's get in touch!
- My friend Amina Ahmad & I co-organize the Unofficial Hand Lettering Society of Silver Spring to build community and spread creativity through hand lettering.
- There is a clock named after me! While I was at Savannah College of Art and Design my clock design was selected for mass production in their student product design line.
- I love collecting kitschy dream catchers and even wrote my MFA thesis about them.
- I volunteer on the leadership team for the Silver Spring Timebank, a grassroots community organization for sharing time, skills and resources.
- One of my most favorite hobbies is thrift shopping! I have avid thrift shoppers on both sides of my family so hunting for the great hidden treasures is basically in my genes.